Pristatymas į DPD Pickup - tik 1.99€
Pristatymas į DPD Pickup siuntų terminalus arba taškus galimas tik siuntoms iki 20 kg, maks. matmenys: 36 x 43 x 61 cm.
Pristatome visoje Europoje.
Pinigų grąžinimo garantija.
Užsakymai priimami 24/7.
Treniruoklis dviračiui Elite Directo XR su priekinio rato atrama
Prekės kodas: SV65611
- Be PVM: 864.46 €
The Bike Trainer Elite Directo XR w/ Front Wheel Support is the successor of the popular and sought-after Directo X with improved performance, making it suitable even for the most demanding athletes. The built-in OTS (optical Torque System) sensor ensures high measurement accuracy with a deviation of +/- 1.5%. It can incline up to 24%, offering a resistance of up to 2,300 W at the speed of 40 km/h. As a result, it’s suitable for beginners as well as experienced cyclists. The electromagnetic braking system adjusts the resistance using an electromagnet, allowing you to change the resistance level through an app on your computer or smart device. Thanks to Bluetooth Smart/ANT+, the Bike Trainer Elite Directo XR is compatible with apps, providing you with useful training data such as speed, cadence or performance (watt). Last but not least, when you buy this machine, you will get a one-year My E-Training app subscription for free.
To trainer attaches to your bike’s rear cassette (you’ll need remove the rear wheel first). This system not only ensures100% transfer of pedaling energy but is also one of the quietest on the market. The trainer is suitable for both mountain and road bikes. The material and frame construction provide outstanding stability. The Bike Trainer Elite Directo XR absorbs even the strongest of vibrations. The folding construction allows you to fold the trainer up and store it away when you’re not using it. The Elite Directo XR is a highly powerful but compact bike trainer with direct energy transfer that allows you to ride your bike indoors (not only) in the winter.
- Interactive bike trainer with direct energy transfer
- Electromagnetic braking system (provides virtual reality experience)
- Built-in OTS (optical Torque System) sensor ensures high measurement accuracy with a deviation of +/- 1.5%
- Electronic resistance adjustment
- Can be synced with computer, smart watch or smartphone
- ANT+/Bluetooth Smart allows for wireless data transfer
- Smooth, quiet running
- Suitable for mountain as well road bikes
- Mountain bikes: 5 x 135 mm
- Road bikes: 5 x 130 mm
- Mountain bikes with fixed axle: 12 x 142 mm
- Shimano/SRAM cassettes (9/910/10011), or 12-speed SRAM NX
- Nut is required (that needs to be bought separately) for Campagnolo, SRAM XD or Shimando Microspline
- Trainer Road, Kinomap, The Sufferest and BikeEvo apps
- Max resistance: 2,300 W at 40 km/h
- Flywheel weight: 4,500 g
- Incline: up to 24%
- Resistance adjustment: depends on revolutions
- Machine weight: 16.2 kg
|Stabdymo sistema||Magneto-electric EMS|